Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sometimes you have to be your Own Hero and Stand-up for Yourself!







 





By Xavier James


 


A strong, positive self image is the key to every single thing you’ll accomplish in this life. It is the start of your life; believing you are the one who can accomplish anything you set out to do.


Pick one- and I mean pick right now:


  1. I am my own Greatest Hero
  2. I am my own Worst Enemy
     
    If you chose B, I’ve got nothing more for you. But if you chose A, lose your doubt, get rid of your fear, back up off your pessimistic friends and guard against your negative thinking family members. Now, move forward with your plans. Believe in yourself and what you’re here to do. Know and believe that you are powerful enough to make it through hard times. Make your stand!



No comments:

Post a Comment